Striking the right balance between exam security and user experience is critical when it comes to online proctoring in higher education. Upholding exam integrity is non-negotiable—but so is fostering trust among your test-takers and ensuring equitable access to educational opportunities. Achieving this delicate balance requires clear communication, innovation, and a deep understanding of evolving assessment needs.
In this video, a panel of higher education experts debate questions such as:
- What’s your perspective on the tension between exam security and a smooth user experience?
- What’s the vendor’s role—and responsibility—in the proctoring process?
- How do you balance competing user priorities?
- How do you effectively capture the voice of the customer?
- What strategies can be employed to help strike a balance between exam security and user experience?
- How do emerging technologies affect this balance?
Join us as we explore the dynamic and delicate balance between exam security and user experience in online proctoring.